Remember my last post where I mentioned Blurred Lines as one of the songs I’m listening to this summer? Well, I found something better, coming from the opposite end of the spectrum!
(It’s a parody of the original vid, but none the less it’s interesting.)
It’s not often I come up with a play list. But I’ve always wanted to do one–it’s generally made up of oldies, but goodies, with a few newbies here and there. Here are some I find myself listening to on my iPod (and more or less likely, bouncing along with).
- Blurred Lines// Robin Thicke (Usually, hit songs stink when the play them over and over on the radio, but this one I surprisingly don’t mind listening to.)
- Rave On// Buddy Holly
- Wings// Little Mix
- He’s a Rebel// The Crystals
- Both Sides Now// Judy Collins (I’ve got Mad Men to thank for that one)
- Cruel Summer// Bananarama
- Polk Salad Annie// Tony Joe White
- Habanera// Carmen Suite
- In the Evening// Ella Fitzgerald
- Pack Up// Eliza Doolittle